Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Join us for an interactive workshop sponsored by the Healthy Transportation Network and the City of Fortuna aimed at providing the latest bicycle and pedestrian design tools to practicing transportation, planning, engineering and design professionals; elected officials; and community advocates.
- A one-hour "walkabout" with instructors to discuss design concerns and solutions.
- Presentations on Complete Streets, Safe Routes to School, and pedestrian safety.
- Innovative designs including bicycle boulevards, trails, road diets, roundabouts, and crossing treatments.
- Paul Zykofsky, AICP - Local Government Commission
- Laura Cohen, JD - Rails-to-Trails Conservancy
- Dave Snyder - California Bicycle Coalition
$10 due at the door (cash or checks accepted).
APA members will have enrollment fee waived.
No payment is required at the time of registration. Reserve your spot by clicking on the "Register" button above! You do not need to set up an account and your ticket will be emailed to you.
Contact Rails-to-Trails Conservancy's Yee Ting Lee at 415.814.1100 (email@example.com)
or City of Fortuna's Stephen Avis at 707.725.1407 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Lunch and a light breakfast will be provided.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for the walkabout.